Eco Drama is seeking to appoint an experienced and talented Fundraising and Communications Manager with main duties including Fundraising and Reporting (60%), and Communications (40%).
We’re seeking someone who is an excellent written communicator, as well as comfortable working with budgets, to produce high quality funding applications. The successful candidate will have a flair for communications, able to tell the story of our organisation, its ethos, mission, projects and impact across a range of platforms.
- 3-4 days / 21-28 hours per week. Monday-Thursday preferable.
- £29,000 – £34,000 (pro-rata). Starting salary dependent on experience.
- Glasgow – hybrid office/ homeworking
- 33 days annual leave per annum including public holidays (pro-rata).
- Workplace pension with a 3% employer contribution & 5% employee contribution.
- Potential for annualised hours (see recruitment pack for more info)
Essential experience and skills of the role include:
- Knowledge of the UK funding sector and demonstrable success in fundraising to trusts, foundations and statutory funders.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
The Fundraising & Communications Manager will play a key role in managing Eco Drama’s grant funding from the Glasgow Communities and Place Fund, ensuring timely reports are submitted and that sufficient funding is secured for 2024-25. At the same time the post-holder will be working with the Artistic Director/ CEO to look ahead to ensuring funding is in place for 2025-26 onwards.
With an eclectic year of projects ahead and an imminent rebrand, this is an exciting time for an experienced fundraising and communications professional to join a small but growing charity that has been in operation for 17 years.
Please download the recruitment pack below, which contains the job description plus more information about who we are and what we do.
If after reading this pack you are keen to apply for the post, please email the Application Form and Candidate Contact Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to have an informal chat about the role, please email email@example.com to arrange a phone call.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. You do not have to complete this, however, it is a useful tool for helping us to monitor the effectiveness of our recruitment process. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information you provide will only be used for the purpose of equality monitoring.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 31st January at 5pm
Interviews: Friday 9th February